Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I am Thankful For

All to often we look on the negative things in life. Thanksgiving give us the opportunity to list what we are truly thankful for:

1) I am thankful to my Heavenly Father who sent me to this earth and has blessed me greatly.

2) I am thankful to my Savior Jesus Christ who sacrificed his life on my behalf. He truly is our best friend.

3) I am thankful for a loving wife and family who are always there to support me. I am grateful that my sick daughter that was made well.

4) I am thankful to live in a great nation. While we face severe problems, I am thankful for our founding fathers who sacrificed that we may enjoy this freedom.

5) I am thankful for a good job and the education I received from Utah State University which helped me obtain it.

6) I am thankful to those individuals who make the little sacrifices. The Utah woman who asked for her name to be listed amongst the Prop 8 donors in California and the family who had little but gave $50,000 to the cause. I am grateful for people like this that put their love of God above the love of the world.

No comments: